|The Midnight Channel - A Persona 4 Multifandom RP
||[Jan. 29th, 2009|06:53 pm]
Promote Without Joining!
THE MIDNIGHT CHANNEL
Rain, for the past year, has become an all too common thing in Inaba, the same with fog that soon follows after the rain.
And as it often is its raining outside and its midnight. You’ve heard the urban legend about the Midnight Channel. You know the one, if you look into your television alone at midnight you can see the face of your soul mate. Why not give it a try, it couldn’t hurt right? So you do and before you see a face but it is blurry and hard to make out. Curiously you reach out to touch the screen only to find yourself being pulled in and you fall through.
You fall and fall and then just as you think you’ll never hit bottom you do. You find yourself in a strange foggy world, you can’t see more than a few inches in front of your face. You feel heavy, like you’re suddenly coming down with a cold. And then you hear a voice, it speaks clearly to you but you see no source. Spooked you begin to search for a way out.
You feel as if you’re being followed and then it attacks, it looks like you but it is really a Shadow. It is difficult but you overcome this Shadow and it disappears giving way to a new power that has awakened within you. It speaks to you the same voice as before. Congratulations, you have gained your Persona…you’re inner self. But the danger isn’t over yet, you must find a way out of this foggy world. Even with your Persona you are in danger.
And then you see it, a large toy bear skipping along ahead of you. He tells you must leave this place, that it is dangerous. Suddenly a stack of televisions appear and he shoves you through. You find yourself back home, you have been gone for a few hours and decide it is best you get to sleep.
Upon awakening you wonder if it was all a dream.
The Midnight Channel: midnightchannl
1. Please, keep OOC drama where it belongs - Out of the game. If you have a problem with another player, take it up with them or a mod. Your character should not be trying to get back at this person’s character just because you have a problem with them. OOC drama =/= IC drama and vice versa.
2. No god-moding!!
3. Stay IC. I don’t care if you’re stuck in some crazy world react how your character would in canon.
4. Alts. Interaction between alts is ok but keep it to a minimum.
5. Think of the children. This community does allow hentai, yuri, yaoi, slash, whatever but please put a nice big warning on it. Not every enjoys this kind of stuff. Also remember, to be IC about it, if the character isn’t going to be going at it with everyone they come across in canon they’re not going to do that here.
6. Make sure to try and interact with everyone. We don't need fandom cliques. Seriously, this is a multi-fandom RP. Let's keep it that way.
7. Tags. Remember to tag all your entries with character names and/or events, it makes life a lot easier to find what you’re looking for.
8. Character limit. You are limited to 4 characters for the time being, do not ask for more and try not to have more characters than you can handle.
9. HAVE FUN! ♥